Examples of Current Doctoral Projects:
Theoretically-Driven Research Projects
· Social anxiety amongst transgender individuals
· Coping responses and secondary traumatic stress in Foster Carers
· Why do romantic relationships breakdown after brain injury?
· How does intersectionality of religious, cultural, and sexual identity impact the mental health of LGBTQ+ Jews in the UK?
· The impact of perceived social support from within the neonatal care unit on parenting self-efficacy over time
Service Improvement Projects
· Investigating the decision-making process regarding surgery for parents of children with non-syndromic craniosynostosis at a specialist centre
· Accessing Psychological Support within a NICU Environment: The Experiences of Fathers from Ethnic Minority Backgrounds
· Improving the provision of staff autism training in an older adult mental health service
· Patient-informed Improvements to Routine Clinical Care of Chronic Gynaecological Conditions to Support Experiences of Sexual Intimacy
· Improving access to secondary mental health services for young people of minority backgrounds
Systematic Reviews of the Literature
· What are the physical risk and physical health issues associated with hoarding?
· A meta-synthesis exploring religious content in persecutory delusions: Implications for clinical practice
· Understanding the disclosure and non-disclosure of suicidal ideation
· Neuropsychological outcomes in individuals with non-syndromic craniosynostosis
· The impact of witnessing traumatic birth on Fathers